Choosing a Medical Billing Company is Just Math.
In today’s medical environment, Doctors & Medical Practices are worn-out by increasing regulation, empty promises & hot-air sales pitches as they watch their cash flow steadily decline. You do not need the latest software program nor additional medical billing staff.
Either my medical billing company can increase your Cash Flow by 25% or do not bother switching. Since 1989, we have specialized in Outsourced Medical Billing & Collections. We pass along to you the benefits of our Outsourcing expertise:
- Economies of scale. Our staff is up to date on ICD-9 & ICD-10 and at least +33% more productive vs. in-house medical billers in collecting your money.
State-of-the-art software systems for medical billing and collections. We invest so you do not have to.
- We are so confident that we will make you money, that we charge: No Set-up Fees. No Start-up Fees. We only get paid when you do!
Increase Your Cash Flow by +25% Guaranteed.
- √ Revenue: we will consult with you on your revenue & procedure productivity. Physicians Billing Service clients earn in the +90th percentile vs. Industry Averages.
- √ Accounts Receivable: we collect funds at least +20 % faster than industry averages.
- √ Staff & Software: by outsourcing your medical billing to us, we guarantee that you will lower your costs by +15%.
About Physicians Billing Service
Since 1989, the medical billing team at Physicians Billing Service has always been based in the USA. Our team continues to win Awards from our clients and we are consistently ranked by them as being the #1 Choice for Medical Billing Outsourcing.
We highly recommend that you do you research before hiring any medical billing company. We would be glad to provide you with a comprehensive list of current and past clients that you can call for an independent review of our services.
Contact Physicians Billing Service & Get a Quote Now!
We would be glad to provide you with a complimentary estimate. Contact a leader in Medical Billing in the Washington DC metro area, Virginia and Maryland by calling (703) 978-0756 or use our online contact form. All inquiries are kept strictly confidential.